In the shipping industry with extensive experience & knowledge in Ship management, Manning, Training, S&P/Ship demolition broking, Port Agency, Freight Forwarding and Marine consultancy.
• 18 years of sailing experience with Filipino, Korean, Indonesian, British, Norwegian, Portuguese, Polish, Ukrainian, Russian, Yugoslavian, Iranian, Pakistanis, Bangladeshi, Indian on various types of Ships including VLCCs & ULCCs.
• 23 years of experience onshore, includes responsibilities as Managing Director, Director, Vice President, with most renowned Global Shipping and Ship Management companies including "Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement India Pvt. Ltd”, the Oldest owners and second largest Ship management company in the world, "Wallem Ship Management".
• Extensive experience in managing highly experienced & qualified multicultural & international Seafarers. Having a broad International network who could provide qualified seafarers from Norway, UK, Venezuela, Philippines, Romania, Ukraine, Russia, Croatia, Poland, Latvia, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar and India.
• Having strong management competencies with excellent business acumen. Mentoring team of professionals, setting KPI/Goals resulting companies' growth & profit.
• Strategic visionary with sound management skills, analytical ability, focusing on empowering people, exceptional interpersonal skills, welfare, indulging CSR culture and customer delight.
• High level crisis management skills & able to meet tight deadlines.
• Driving Operational Leadership & improvement in the safety culture, safe working practices on board.
Beginning of 2015, appointed as the board of Directors (Independent Director) of Infrastructure Leasing & Financial Services Ltd. (IL&FS) and attending board meetings of the companies various projects.
Email: Swapan.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Mobile: +91 98203 44918
Director, Fleet Personal
Started sea career in 1980 as a deck cadet. Assumed command in 1993 and continued sailing with Wallem Shipmanagement until 2007. Achieved the following educational and professional
• B.Sc (Physics Honours) from Calcutta University
• Extra Masters (Mariner)
• M.Sc. in International Transport & Logistics from Cardiff, Wales, UK.
• Passed Membership Exam of the Institute of Chartered Ship Brokers, London.
After sailing for 27 years, in 2007, assigned to join Wallem Shipmanagement India at Mumbai office, as the “Fleet Personnel Manager” of 72 vessels and later Heading the branch office of Wallem Shipmanagement at Kolkata.
Teaching also being his passion, Capt. Sanyal had a brief stint of teaching at the training institutes such as, ITME and Seacom in Kolkata. Also conducting written & Oral exams on behalf of Mercantile Marine Department, India. Later, he rejoined in the field of Fleet Personnel Operation, heading Kolkata branch office of Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (India). After having served for 4 years in BSM, Capt. Sanyal accepted a new challenge in manning operations and joined the Majan Ship Management as Fleet Personnel Director in early 2016.
Email: Vijay.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Mobile: +91 90079 98676 / +91 89764 89302
Director, Audits and Inspections
Master Mariner with more than 37 years’ of experience in the Maritime Industry.
Associate Diploma in Technology, OCIMF accredited SIRE inspector (Ex Pac-Marine/Shell) for Oil & Chemical vessels since 2009, valid until Oct’ 2018. A Certified ISO internal auditor.
Sailed on VLCC, Product Tankers Chemical Tankers (Types I/II/III), OBO, Bulk & Container vessels.
Sailing experience as well as, been the SIRE inspector for the following cargo:
Crude oil, clean petroleum products, Chemicals (X, Y and Z categories), Iron Ore, Coal (various Grades), Sulphur (Molten), Fertilizers, Grain.
• SIRE Inspections for Shell, ADNOC, IMT, BHPB, KOCH, Lukoil, Statoil, Phillips66 and Tesoro.
• 3rd Party Safety Navigational Audit of Gas Carriers & Oil Tankers on behalf of vessel operators.
• Damage & Pollution investigations on behalf of ship operators.
• Attendance for class surveys and external audits
• On board safety training for shipboard staff on Gas tankers.
• Attendance for new-building and yard delivery of chemical tankers on behalf of ship owners.
• Safety Instructor in Marine Department, RMIT, Melbourne.
• Training Master, System Implementer and New Building & Yard delivery, Internal Auditor, Master.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Mobile: +91 81292 58833 / +91 89764 89302
Director, Accounts & Payroll
A First Attempt Chartered Accountant, since 1998.
Head Accounts and Finance with more than 17 years of experience.
Last served with a Shipmanagement company, having 148 vessels as their Finance and Accounts Head with US$ 200 million turnover.Handled accounts of more than 3000 Seafarers and around 500 employees ashore in India with INR 100 crore turnover and 10 Indian group companies and a charitable maritime education trust. Carrying out Strategic Planning, Corporate Finance, Budgeting, Cost Control, Variance Analysis, Taxation Finalization of Accounts, Fund Management, Audit, Transfer Pricing, Statutory Compliance, Legal Matters.
• Budget for various vessels, Finalization of accounts as per Accounting Standards, Compliance of State Laws such as PF, PT, Filing of Returns on time, Preparing documentation for Income Tax Scrutiny till Tribunal level, Quarterly internal audit , Statutory and Tax audit.
• Preparation of Transfer Pricing agreements, documents and completion of audit as per the Transfer Pricing law.
• Vetting rental agreement, property purchase agreement and advising Legal Manager on the legal notices received by third party.
• Handling scrutiny and searching unique case law with respect to Direct and Indirect Taxation.
• ROC Compliance on time.
• Part time Examiner with ICAI for the costing Paper (inter & final) since 2005.
Email: Manisha.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Mobile: +91 99675 18565 / +91 89764 89302