Understanding the Primary objective of an audit & Inspection, we ensure
• Full compliance with ISM, SOLAS, MARPOL, ISGOTT, SIGTTO
• OCIMF and ICS publications leading to safe ship operations at all times in line with STCW 2010 requirements.
• Safety Navigational Audit of Gas Carriers & Oil Tankers
• Pre-vetting inspection.
• SIRE inspection
• Damage & Pollution investigations on behalf of ship operators.
• Training Master, Chief Officer, Chief Engineer, Implementing systems on New Buildings, Yard deliveries, Ships change of management etc.
(i) The Vessel’s performance at the time of inspection,
(ii) Safety of Personnel,
(iii) Safety of Ship,
(iv) Safety of Cargo
(v) Safety of Environment.
The vessel’s readiness at all times for such audits and inspections by SIRE/Terminal/Port State Control and ensures continuous and steadfast business benefitting the owners, charterers, operators and the ship’s staff.